This is a response to a post on the Software Carpentry blog: What’s In Your Stack?
My development setup is pretty simple:
- Sublime Text 2 with a few plugins
- Package Control – for managing plugins
- SublimeCodeIntel – brings some IDE features to Sublime Text
- Pep8Lint – points out violations of PEP8
- SublimeLinter – points out code issues like undefined/unused variables and syntax violations
- git, GitHub, and bitbucket
- Subversion and Trac (only at work)
- IPython notebook
- NumPy, SciPy, and matplotlib (mostly at work)
- Chrome for debugging web stuff
- bash and the usual shell utilities
What’s in your stack?
One thought on “What’s In My Stack?”
Reblogged this on Sutoprise Avenue, A SutoCom Source.